We’re looking to accelerate the growth of our fundraising by bringing on a talented partnerships manager to build and deepen relationships with other organizations that can help promote the GiveDirectly brand and cause. You’ll work directly with our marketing team to prioritize partnership opportunities and then connect with high-potential organizations.
- Source new fundraising partnership opportunities for GiveDirectly to expand our grassroots donor base
- Negotiate terms with potential partners
- Manage relationships with existing fundraising partners
We are looking for people with:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in business development or partnership management
- Exceptional communications skills
- The ability to structure an open ended question and to prioritize opportunities
- A preference for a fast-paced, start-up work environment
- A willingness to give and receive direct, honest feedback
GiveDirectly aims to reshape international giving. We provide an end-to-end platform that enables funders to provide direct cash transfers to people living in extreme poverty. We are among the fastest-growing international development non-profits and are recipients of a Google Global Impact Award and a top rating from GiveWell.
Our unorthodox approach – allowing the poor, and not the donor, to choose how to invest – has driven debate both in press and policy circles (e.g., NPR’s This American Life, Foreign Affairs, The Economist, New York Times, The Guardian). We are also known for our extensive integration of technology into field processes; our quantitative approach to performance measurement; and our commitment to rigorous, independent, experimental evaluation of our impact, with one Randomized Controlled Trial completed and multiple additional RCTs in progress.
We are looking for exceptional talent to help build a startup into a world-class organization. Our culture is professional, analytical, non-hierarchical, fast-paced, and blunt, and we’re looking for people that match that description. We are open to candidates from any industry; we typically recruit from top private-sector firms and offer competitive salary and benefits.